Re: status of reviewed papers

* Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info) [050621 15:06]:
> Hi!
>
> * Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [050621 11:34]:
>
> > what is the latest status?
>
> As just said on irc:  Texified papers to print will be ready by Thursday
> the 23rd (late, worst case is it will get early friday).

btw: the printshop requested pdfs. you could have seperate black
and white and color pdfs, since i assume they will be printed
seperatly, and one pdf of the whole booklet (a5, by the way,
please). and each talk with a seperate pdf for seperate download.

> Martin-Éric Racine asked if we would like to print papers for the talks
> of Debian-Day.
>
> I don't see the need for adding Debian-Days papers to the conference
> precedings, since the visitors of DebConf and Debian Day are quite
> different.  However I think having a second printout for Debian-Day
> might be nice, but I neither know if we have the money for that, nor do
> I think it would be handy, since we don't know how many Debian-Day
> papers we would need tro print; it might be to late to ask all the
> Debian-Day speakers to create a paper, too.  What I COULD think of is a
> list of resources on the web with usefull pointers, e.g. ask the
> speakers to create a paper and put it somewhere (or at least put their
> slides online).

we will have two powerfull full duplex color printers available
during debcamp/conf. we could print nice a5 brochures (a4 folded
in the middle) with stuff we think is important.