Re: status of reviewed papers

Hi!

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [050621 11:34]:

> what is the latest status?

As just said on irc:  Texified papers to print will be ready by Thursday
the 23rd (late, worst case is it will get early friday).

> aba wrote some 160 lines i hear. did you receive his paper?

Not yet.  Seems the mail got lost, I asked again for him.

> i am trying to get hold of the designer who was supposed to come
> up with eps for the cover and the sponsorship page.

Ah, very good.  One thing I forgot to ask for when writing the mail ;)

> i will also provide you with a list of all bofs we have now,
> together with their abstracts.

Very good.

Martin-Éric Racine asked if we would like to print papers for the talks
of Debian-Day.

I don't see the need for adding Debian-Days papers to the conference
precedings, since the visitors of DebConf and Debian Day are quite
different.  However I think having a second printout for Debian-Day
might be nice, but I neither know if we have the money for that, nor do
I think it would be handy, since we don't know how many Debian-Day
papers we would need tro print; it might be to late to ask all the
Debian-Day speakers to create a paper, too.  What I COULD think of is a
list of resources on the web with usefull pointers, e.g. ask the
speakers to create a paper and put it somewhere (or at least put their
slides online).

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--