Re: debconf registration

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 09:30 +0300, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> > Do we know who is able to give first aid?
>
> I have a Red Cross first aid training. I think most Finnish men do,
> since you usually get it as part of military or civil service.

Yeah, if worse comes to worst, I am also a trained EMT. [I used to be
licensed in California, but I've let it lapse since I've been in grad
school.] (I won't be bringing a crash bag or anything, but since first
responders will be so close, it shouldn't be an issue.)

Don Armstrong

--
This message brought to you by weapons of mass destruction related
program activities, and the letter G.