Re: debconf registration

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 09:30 +0300, Aschwin van der Woude wrote:
> Do we know who is able to give first aid?

I have a Red Cross first aid training. I think most Finnish men do,
since you usually get it as part of military or civil service.

We should record this information along with all other information about
the volunteers. Probably easiest to just ask people when we meet them
face to face.

We should also print out some of these and put them in suitable places:
http://www.redcross.fi/english/first_aid/First_aid.pdf
Having people read that *before* something happens is of course
desirable.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>