Re: [Debconf-team] Still can't log in

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 01:18:22AM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
[snip]
> Incidentally, the pages work pretty badly on a browser that isn't very
> wide. My browser is about 700 or 800 pixels wide, and the side bars take
> up most of the space (but still manage to not be fully visible), making
> the main text area very difficult to read. It would be good to fix this.

Yes, this was changed fairly recently, after complaints that the side
bars were too large at higher resolutions.
I'm not really sure on the best way to go about this. I've tested it at
800x600, and it works (it's not pretty, but it works).

How are you only getting 700px?

Cheers,
Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?