Re: debconf, outstanding issues

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [2005-11-07 09:40:00]:
> The problem at hand is where to point for for the spanish cfp
> now. We can have a placeholder there saying that it will come in
> a few days if it is not ready yet.
>
> For the time being we can point to a URL on the debconf site, i
> guess, so we can send out the mails finally.

on second thought it seems better to not mention debian day at
all and send out a second cfp later. That way we get both more
(aka multiple times) attention in mediums like DWN, d-d-a and
perhaps LWN/slashdot etc. this would provide for a clearer
seperation AND a higher profile.

i do that now. or mail me real soon! (c: