Re: debconf, outstanding issues

* Antonio Galicia <antoniogc@agc.com.mx> [2005-11-07 01:11:37]:
>  About the papers, I'm going to look for who encarge of the work to be
> translated them. I will put myself in agreement with Gunnar on the
> details that I do not know clearly on my responsibilities and I will be
> them assuming quickly.
>
>  And sorry about my bad english, I need practice it.

there are tons of spanish Debian users/developers who can help
translating.

The problem at hand is where to point for for the spanish cfp
now. We can have a placeholder there saying that it will come in
a few days if it is not ready yet.

For the time being we can point to a URL on the debconf site, i
guess, so we can send out the mails finally.

Neil, where would you want it?

/andreas