Re: debconf, outstanding issues

Andreas Schuldei dijo [Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 01:27:01AM +0100]:
> hi gunnar!
>
> either you are just now really drunken or your cellular number in
> db.d.o is wrong. (c:

Hmmm... Did you try calling me? Remember there is no SMS gateway
between Europe and Mexico :( My cellular number is (+52-55)1451-2244,
my home phone is (+52-55)5554-9450.

> - the cfp does not mention Debian Day AT ALL, even though there
>   are tons of spanish speakers out there that could give
>   presentations. i would like to at least point to a website
>   where the debain day cfp is/will be. It could be a 1:1 rip off
>   of the debconf cfp, except that it should have an other
>   audience (level of competence and language). dates for the
>   papers should be 4 weeks earlier to give time for translations
>   to english or vice versa. could you please forward this mail to
>   tonio so he can take care of this quickly?  (I think that was
>   his name, wasn't it)?

I'm forwarding it right now - His name is Antonio (short: Toño) in
real life, or Tonio in IRC. Toño: Which e-mail do you prefer?

> If you are awake and online when dns starts working, could you
> then fix up the cfp accordingly and send the two mails out?  the
> generic sponsorship offer is in
> mail/d-d-a_generic-sponsorship-offer and ready to be send to
> d-d-a etc (where else?) and the cfp is at
> website/www/about/talks/cfp.html and would need a makeover to
> plain text.

Hmmm... I don't think it is a very good idea to have me handle this
right now - I am quite tired and I don't want to send any important
letters ;-) Re: DebianDay's Comas, it is basically done (as it is the
same schema as DC6's), but I want to go over some questions with you -
Similar to what I asked re: DC6. It will be quick, promise.

Tomorrow I will get to work at ~10:30 (GMT-6). Will work on it as soon
as I get there.

Greetings!

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154