Re: Dates?

Christian Perrier dijo [Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 07:09:25AM +0200]:
> Pals, I'm lurking in the mailing list to follow what's happening in
> debconf organization.
>
> Are the dates mentioned by Gunnar definitive (Apr 29 to May 15)?
>
> I need to plan my schedule (I use to book things as early as possible)
> and May isn't the most convenient moment for me so I need to plan
> everything VERY early.
>
> No pressure on you and if things aren't definitive (and for instance
> decided on next meeting), just say so.
>
> Actually, I suggest you post some info, at least about Debconf dates,
> as early as possible so that everyone can arrange their own schedule.
> And probably securing the dates very early anyway.
>
> PS: current rates I get for flights to Mexico City are about 680EUR....

I agree, same as Andreas and Tolimar: We got the quote for those two
weeks, so we can take them as definitive.

I think your ticket is quite cheap - I would book it if I were you :-)
They tend to grow more expensive, then shortly before the conference
they drop... But I doubt you'd get it for less than what you got now.

Greetings!

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23