Dates?

Pals, I'm lurking in the mailing list to follow what's happening in
debconf organization.

Are the dates mentioned by Gunnar definitive (Apr 29 to May 15)?

I need to plan my schedule (I use to book things as early as possible)
and May isn't the most convenient moment for me so I need to plan
everything VERY early.

No pressure on you and if things aren't definitive (and for instance
decided on next meeting), just say so.

Actually, I suggest you post some info, at least about Debconf dates,
as early as possible so that everyone can arrange their own schedule.
And probably securing the dates very early anyway.

PS: current rates I get for flights to Mexico City are about 680EUR....