Re: Call for information on sponsored hardware

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 21:05 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> as I've learned today, Fabians list is still empty :-(
>
> PLEASE SEND YOUR INFOS ASAP - we need to have this list done till next week.

Yes, please do this now! To repeat, the information needed is:

> On Monday 06 June 2005 23:25, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> >       * A detailed list of the hardware: model numbers and product
> >         names, amounts etc. Enough to deduce what exactly your sponsor
> >         provided.
> >       * Who is the sponsor?
> >       * What is the approximate value of the hardware?
> >       * Has the sponsor insured the hardware and does the insurance
> >         apply for DebConf5?
> >       * What is the policy of the sponsor in case the hardware is
> >         broken, destroyed or stolen?
> >       * When will the hardware arrive and when will it be taken away?
> >       * How will it arrive? (Who will bring it?)
> >
> > Note that this includes only items that are used for DebConf5 generally,
> > not your personal laptop, for example. If your laptop is only sponsored
> > for you personally, you don't need to report the above since the deal is
> > between you and your sponsor. Your personal insurance applies in that
> > case.

The address to send the information to is this list or to me privately.

Please do this NOW. At the beginning of next week, the paperwork must be
done. Anything missing from my list will not be covered by the
insurance. This means we don't know who is legally responsible for the
missing items in case of a disaster -- it could be *you*...

My current list (mostly based on Holger's list) is at
http://people.paniq.net/~fabbe/tmp/debconf5/Hardwarelist.html

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>