Re: disfunctional press-team?

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:58:01PM +0300, Arto Teras wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 07:40:10PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> I guess I should also comment as I am/was member of the press team and
> therefore partly guilty.

this is not about "guilty".

> There was a press release written by Martin-Eric Racine on Feb 8th,
> commented by me and Aschwin van der Woude among others.
>
> In about one day we came up with a couple of fixes which should have been
> made to the text and then it could have been sent, but somehow it didn't
> happen.

yes, i asked 2-3 times on irc about the progress on this, too.

> I think more rather than finding the culpits

i am aware of both my german roots and the fact that
german working culture often centers around finding someone to
blame for what happened. THIS WAS NOT MY INTENTION, i just want a
working process. More power to those that work! (c: