Re: monthly meeting march 7th, 19:00 UTC

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:32:47AM +0200, Arto Teras wrote:

> > what is on the agenda?
>
> One topic on the agenda could be what kind of (simple) tasks are there
> during the event we could use additional volunteer help with. I believe by

Another suggestion for the agenda or discussion on the list:

Will there be any event targeted for the general audience? I believe it
would be useful to have a presentation or a series of presentations during
one of the days targeted to the public to explain what Debian and Debconf
is. At least part of the public session could be in Finnish.

That would make it easier to advertise the event in Finland - "if you want
to know Debian please come to this session". Attending the public session
shouldn't require registration or at least it should be separate from the
main Debconf registration. The session could also be connected to a press
conference.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info