Re: monthly meeting march 7th, 19:00 UTC

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 10:53:50PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> If no one objects we could have our monthly meeting on the 7th of
> march, 19 UTC.

Hi,

I won't be able to join until 20 UTC (maybe a bit earlier) but I'll be there
then.

> what is on the agenda?

One topic on the agenda could be what kind of (simple) tasks are there
during the event we could use additional volunteer help with. I believe by
making a volunteer sign up form and advertising that in Finland we could
reach some people who are not Debian experts and who are not ready to put a
lot of time beforehand in planning and preparations, but who could help a
bit here and there during the event.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info