Re: Answers from IBM and HP Finland

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 01:24:36AM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

> lots of nice shiny notebooks (what ever model, preferably with
> supported wlan) would be neat.

That seemed to be more difficult for HP, at least based on the initial
contact. They'd be able to supply a few, but anything more than that is a
problem because they'd come from the sales stock and couldn't be sold as new
afterwards.

I have a bit more hopes for IBM notebooks (they have a bit larger number
just for demo purposes I think) but we'll see.

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info