Re: T-shirts

¡Hola Valentina!

El 2015-02-26 a las 12:56 +0200, Valentina Manea escribió:
I finally got a chance to gather some info about t-shirts.

In the past, we have ordered classic t-shirts[1] and women t-shirts[2]
 embroidered with the ROSEdu logo. They're available in multiple colours and
are of good quality, made of cotton.

We usually go with front and back (one of the benefits we promise to sponsors after certain amount is to have their logo in the t-shirts) printed t-shirts. I'm not sure if having it embroidered and print the logos in the back wont be too expensive or even an option. But I like the idea.

The prices you see, 2.05 euros and 2.50 euros, are for the basic t-shirts,
without any printing or embroidery. With an embroidered logo, they cost around
5.50 euros.

Ok, so how much would it costs for ~100 front and back printed (back in one color (black) and the front 2 colors or 3 colors)? And how much for the embroided front and printed back?

I think we should decide on the logo and its size in order to get a better
approximation for the price of a t-shirt.

We would need a logo then, do you know someone interested on working on this?

Happy hacking,
--
"Las computadoras son inútiles, solo pueden darte respuestas."
-- Pablo Picasso