T-shirts

Hi all,

I finally got a chance to gather some info about t-shirts.

In the past, we have ordered classic t-shirts[1] and women t-shirts[2] embroidered with the ROSEdu logo. They're available in multiple colours and are of good quality, made of cotton.

The prices you see, 2.05 euros and 2.50 euros, are for the basic t-shirts, without any printing or embroidery. With an embroidered logo, they cost around 5.50 euros.

I think we should decide on the logo and its size in order to get a better approximation for the price of a t-shirt.

Thanks,
Valentina

[1] http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/clasice/tricou-basic-p1576
[2] http://www.obiectepromotionale.eu/promotionale/tricouri/tricouri-dama/tricou-dama-jamaica-p80