Re: Teckids youth programme at DebConf 15 - final decision

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Dominik George
<dominik.george@teckids.org> wrote:

> 15th May has passed without even the tiniest bit of feedback by DebConf.
>
> We set anothet deadline until 22nd May. If that fails, our DebConf youth programme cannot take place.

Sorry, we didn't know there was a May 15 deadline; we were unable to
find any mail stating this.

I was under the impression we already settled that you would attend?

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:31:58 +0200
From: Dominik George <dominik.george@teckids.org>

[...]
Wir haben geplant und mit Martin abgesprochen, dass wir am 15.8.
anreisen und am 16. bis 18.8. Workshops machen.
[...]

Anyway, we will get answers to your requirements in

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:00:34 +0100
From: Dominik George <dominik.george@teckids.org>

ASAP and get back to you.

Richard