Re: Teckids youth programme at DebConf 15 - final decision

Hi,

martin f krafft schrieb am Saturday, 16. May 2015 um 13:33:12 +0200:
> Who was this message sent to? I have never received anything about
> a deadline on 2015-05-15.

It was sent to debconf-kids@l.d.o because we didn't have any information
who is responsible.

Richard Hartmann schrieb am Saturday, 16. May 2015 um 13:36:03 +0200:
> Sorry, we didn't know there was a May 15 deadline; we were unable to
> find any mail stating this.
>
> I was under the impression we already settled that you would attend?

We have acknowledged that, but many mails made us think that this wasn't
so clear for DebConf.

So let's find a date before 22nd of May where we can get together,
either by Jabber, by Mumble or by phone. IRC seems fine either, but only
as fallback - I like personal audio.

-nik

--
Dominik George (Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.