Re: Teckids youth programme at DebConf 15 - final decision

Hi,

>The meeting should be done before 15th May. The people who will be able
>to decide and sign should therefore please propse date and time for the
>meeting.

15th May has passed without even the tiniest bit of feedback by DebConf.

We set anothet deadline until 22nd May. If that fails, our DebConf youth programme cannot take place.

-nik
--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, Pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. - Erkunden, Entdecken, Erfinden.