Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Hi,

To help people contact potential venues, it would be useful to have
estimates of the requirements.

For example, for a DebConf in Europe, could someone provide guesstimates
for:

A) minimal/ideal capacity for on-site accomodation
B) minimal/ideal capacity during the day (= (A) + people with off-site
   accomodation), typically for meals
C) minimal/ideal number of talk rooms + capacity
D) minimal/ideal capacity of the main talk room for plenary talks
E) minimal/ideal number of smaller meeting rooms for hacklabs
F) minimal/ideal network bandwidth
G) required on-site or proximity facilities (e.g. bar)?

And anything else that is important and that I might have missed.

Lucas