Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 10:13:25AM +0530, Sruthi Chandran wrote:
[...]
> If the constraint for any team willing to bid for DC24 is only the team size, I would express my interest to be "remote" local orga member (1-2 more Indian team members might also join). Less than 10 months is not enough time to plan a full fledged event, but if we have more people taking up tasks, it can be done.

(sorry for one more side note on this thread, but couldn't resist)

Sruthi, you and the local team did an impressive work on DC23. And everytime I
looked at you people, you had a peaceful expression and a smile on your face,
regardless of the circumstances. In my silent observation, I learned a lot
from you.

That said, I'd strongly support your remote help for DC24, or a nomination
to DC committee, or  who knows, a DPL run :-)

Bests,

--
Tiago Vaz
https://tvaz.cc