Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Attending my first debconf this year, DebCamp allowed me to fit in slowly. It was a good occasion to get to know many people and learn things from a lot of them, which otherwise would have been more difficult with the DebConf part being much busier. Another thing I noticed is that, as Stefano and Sruthi said, it gave the organizers some breathing room to confirm everything was working before the DebConf, and there was also the possibility of getting more potential volunteers from the DebCamp. And above everything I enjoyed DebCamp thoroughly. So I would say that it would be such a shame to take the DebCamp out from DebConf24.