Re: Searching for the XPP (X Printing Panel) user ...

Yes, Till Kampeter, you really are ancient, more still so serving a real good job with the XPP
printer panel.  I had deployed this with Slackware in an oceanography lab here in Kochi, maybe was
it Bo Peep or was it Hamm or it could  have still have been Slackware GNU.  Debian GNU was not
known, even if it were who would want to do a tedious install with the BOOT and ROOT floppies!!