Searching for the XPP (X Printing Panel) user ...

Hi,

I had some chat with some German-speaking person at lunch or dinner in the hotel, he is deploying printing somewhere, using XPP (https://cups.sourceforge.net/xpp/) as GUI. This was the very first CUPS-supporting free-software print dialog, made by me, and having kicked off my career. Unfortunately, I do not remember who this person was.

I want to write about this in my OpenPrinting News in September.

If you are this person, could you please speak up here?

Thanks in advance

   Till