Re: Searching for the XPP (X Printing Panel) user ...

Hi, there were so many people, and especially also many Germans, so I was confusing them.

Thanks. So you have deployed XPP as print dialog in your network?

Could you give me a short write-up about what you exactly did with XPP, what was that environment, and why you exactly used XPP and not something else.

I would like to put this into my September News post on OpenPrinting.

   Till