Debian learnings while DebConf23

Hello,

  I think many people learned Debian (packaging, installing, etc.)
while DebConf23, those that are new comers, I would like to get
feedback from you on what worked best and which materials you found
useful for your learnings, also what you enjoyed best about the
conference.

  From my side, I really enjoyed meeting some of you, I feel there is
a vibrant community there that can bring lots of good to the Debian
and FOSS ecosystem. Please share your experiences, I would be happy to
hear from you, in particular, for those of you that are new comers.

Regards
--