Malayalam translations

Dear Malayalam speakers and writers,

  While assisting DebConf23 this year, I noted many of the people tags
had Malayalam written on them. I thought about sharing with you the
opportunity to enable other Malayalam speakers into FOSS by
translating to your language. There is still many software that needs
to be translated, see

  https://hosted.weblate.org/languages/ml/

  In particular, debian-installer is missing only 12% of translations
to make it complete:

  https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-installer/-/ml/

  Of course you can look at other languages too if you know them and
you are willing to contribute with translations.

Regards
--