Re: Fwd: Party time on 2023-09^2

Updated information incoming !
On Sat, 2023-09-09 at 06:07 +0530, Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras wrote:
> Anyone who can crack my devious puzzle and
> who is able to find my room on the 9th floor
> is hereby cordially invited to a private party.

You have to be clever enough to reach 9th floor on your own
(in case you don't live there
 as your keycard SHOULD NOT give you access).

> Beware though:
>  To get in you will have to give your best Scatman impression.
> Let's skibby-dibidi-badadum together like it's 1996 \o/

This rule will be strictly enforced and additional ones:
- If you go to the toilet you MUST sit down
- A negative Covid test in the last couple of days is a prerequisite
  I don't know how many people will show and
  how crazy/excessive it MAY end up;
  so please be responsible with your and other peoples health

You MAY use the shower to sober up;
but expect that people will turn the shower on will cool water
(this is good for the immune system; I'm only looking out for you! <3 )

> The fridge will be generously stocked,
> but we (the royal "we") will have to make a run to BevCo once more.

it has been done.
**If** you bring any alcohol of your own,
you MUST NOT carry it openly here, but use a bag or sth instead.

[snip]

> Pondering some more on this idea:
> Do we want to convert floor 9 to the party floor?

Any takers?

> Business hours start around beer o' clock!

Beer o' clock starts roughly at ... say 16:20.
I still want to go for a swim after lunch and do some work prior.

> Also: If someone can bring some (bluetooth) speakers
> that would be great, mkay.
> If I'm DJing it you can expect my good friend:
> King Gizzard and his Lizard Wizard
>
> @joeino: Maybe you can be persuaded to do another performance:
> You absolutely rock this shit!

This was ACKED.
Can someone bring a longish HDMI cable (2m?)
so that we don't have to bother video team for cables
(they are busy enough as it is from what I can see!).

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19