Fwd: Party time on 2023-09^2

Probably *sending* as an unpriviliged person to dc-a@l.d.o
was never going to work, so let me try again:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Evangelos Ribeiro Tzaras <devrtz@fortysixandtwo.eu>
To: debconf-announce <debconf-announce@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Party time on 2023-09^2
Date: 09.09.2023 04:43:19

Anyone who can crack my devious puzzle and
who is able to find my room on the 9th floor
is hereby cordially invited to a private party.

Beware though:
 To get in you will have to give your best Scatman impression.
Let's skibby-dibidi-badadum together like it's 1996 \o/

The fridge will be generously stocked,
but we (the royal "we") will have to make a run to BevCo once more.

I don't exactly know when the beer train leaves the station,
but it will be announced in due time in the proper channels.

Pondering some more on this idea:
Do we want to convert floor 9 to the party floor?

Business hours start around beer o' clock!

Also: If someone can bring some (bluetooth) speakers
that would be great, mkay.
If I'm DJing it you can expect my good friend:
King Gizzard and his Lizard Wizard

@joeino: Maybe you can be persuaded to do another performance:
You absolutely rock this shit!

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19