Re: Debian BootCamp23 for people new to Debian

Hi, Jonathan!

On Wed, Sep 06, 2023 at 09:03:26AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> This is extremely tight timing for those who want their keys to be part
> of the "official" keysigning list. As per my mail to -announce I'm
> collating these details today, aiming to produce the list this evening
> (UK time). If you're generating a new key today I advise you to make
> sure you add the fingerprint in the registration system as soon as
> possible.

Hopefuly we made it on time. All keys were uploaded to keyservers and
the registration on Debconf's website updated by 9pm local time (Kochi,
Kerala) - maybe 5pm BST.

Thanks for getting everything ready for the keysigning party!

Cheers,
Charles