Re: DebConf23 Daily Announcement mail - 3rd September 2023

Hello,

Em 03/09/2023 08:14, Anupa Ann Joseph escreveu:
Dear DebConf23 attendees,

Welcome to DebCamp! We can generally be found on the second floor at
the moment.

Much of the interaction at DebConf happens on IRC (Internet Relay Chat,
the classic among the chat protocols). If you're familiar with IRC,
we're on #debconf on OFTC. If you are not yet familiar with it, you can
join us via the webchat link:
https://webchat.oftc.net/?channels=#debconf

There is a channel on Matrix too, connected with IRC.

https://matrix.to/#/#debconf:matrix.debian.social

SIM Cards will be available today in the afternoon from 3pm on the
second floor. There will be a representative from Airtel with us, as
mentioned in the welcome mail. You will need your passport to get the
SIM.

From welcome email:
"There will also be a representative from Airtel on-site on the 3rd and 10th of September."

Would be possible to ask them stay there until 11nd or 12nd?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil