Re: Power supplies and sockets

Can somebody with experience please link to the kind of adapter needed
for EU plugs? AFAIK the plug we use is CEE 7/7 (no letter-type but
should fit type E or F sockets). I have no idea whether these work with
the socket in Gunnars picture (is that type D? BS546?).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets#CEE_7/7_plug_(compatible_with_E_and_F)

Thank you.