Re: Power supplies and sockets

Hi Jonathan,

On 8/2/23 01:03, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
Hi,

I'm aware that India uses three standards, types C D and M. Are all three
in common use across the country, or do some regions use each one?

Generally, Type C and Type D plugs are more common.

Are the triple-standard sockets seen in
https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/DC23_Kochi/IMG_1318.JPG common? Which do
the conference venue and accomodation provide?

These are not as commons as the standard sockets specific to each type. But you may find them in hotels, airports, and some tourist destinations or major cities. Our accommodation mostly has these triple standard sockets. I'm sure about the main venue (Infopark) someone else from the local team could clarify this

Thanks,

--
Mohammed Bilal
2D65 BC1E B966 5A6E 97F9 730A B3F5 9452 8521 9E1F