Send your clip for the DebConf22 Stream Loop

Hello Debianites

During DebConf20, we started spicing up the sponsors loop (the video shown in between talks at DebConf) by adding some background music, some useful information (like the schedule and announcements), and... some clips contributed by our lovely DebConf attendees!

Here are some examples of what that looks like from DC20 and DC21:
https://peertube.debian.social/w/9dXYv98pfg4AzuVVDMz8YT
https://peertube.debian.social/w/aEjdorA9M71tvm558YxyAP

DebConf22 will be in person, but, we're continuing this new tradition. You can send either a video or photo (which we use like a postcard on the stream).

If you'd like to submit a clip:

1. Record a short piece of wisdom, updates from your side, a demo piece (or whatever your artistic side can muster up), ideally 20-30s long (can be shorter or longer if needed) and if you use your phone, record in landscape, not portrait. Please make sure you're audible, otherwise it makes it hard to follow on the stream (we can only do so much with post-processing).

2. Ideally, don't add any further background music, then upload it to wherever you like uploading your videos to.

3. Send the link to the video to loopy@debconf.org ***BEFORE 2022-07-07***. With the online DebConfs, it was easier to edit videos during the DebConf, we suspect that this won't be as easy during DebConf, so, if you send a submission after that date, don't count on it being in the loop.

For photos / pictures / postcards, add some text to explain some context or who the picture is from (otherwise include that information in the email and we'll add it).

Have fun!

-Jonathan