Present your GSoC/Outreachy project at DebConf 2022

Hello,

This mail is for the students and mentors who have been part of Google
Summer of Code [0] or Outreachy [1] with Debian.

The Debian Outreach team [2] has scheduled a session [3] for DebConf
2022. This session provides an opportunity for students and mentors to
share their work and experiences with the Debian community. We invite
all past and current participants to put together a brief presentation
(5-7 minutes) about your project to present at DebConf'22.

This would be an amazing opportunity to present your work and get
feedback from the Debian family. If you've never spoken before, we are
here to help you! You can check out online resources, like this
collection put together by VM Brasseur [4]. We are happy to look over
your slides and help you practice your presentation during DebConf.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to set up remote presentations, but
if you can't make it to the conference, you could potentially submit a
short video. The recording from the last in-person session is
available on the DebConf 19 website [5]. You can also refer to the
recording of another Outreachy/GSoC project presentation from the
DebConf 21 website. [6]

Please reply to outreach@debian.org if you are interested in
scheduling your presentation.

Thank You,