Re: [DebConf22] About Data SIM Card

On Tue, Jun 14 2022, Julian Andres Klode wrote:

> Do they sell eSIM? I do not have a free physical slot.
>
> I'll probably go ahead and book global eSIM though, because I just
> can't be bothered doing the airport stuff. Maybe just 1GB/7d for $9
> and then buy a local card for the rest if eSIM is available.

I recently used Airalo for a trip from the US to Germany and found it
quite helpful:

https://www.airalo.com/kosovo-esim

You do not actually need their app; you can just add it as a regular
eSim.  They want USD $9 for 1GB in Kosovo / 7 days.  Note that it
doesn't give you the ability to make/receive calls or SMS, it's
data-only, but probably enough to run Signal, etc. atop it.

- John