[DebConf22] About Data SIM Card

Dear Debconf list,

To prepare for the upcoming trip, I want to know the status for data
SIM for Kosovo.
The following is what I got to know from a few sites. Hope local
people can double check.
Thank you!

Common EU SIM card (like "Three" from UK) cannot be used in Kosovo by roaming.
So we need to purchase a local SIM card, to get connected out of DebConf venue.

Local Carrier: Vala or IPKO
UMTS (3G): Band 8: 900MHz (for both carriers), and maybe also Band 1:
2.1GHz for IPKO
LTE (4G FDD): Band 3: 1.8GHz
Place to buy prepaid SIM: airport shop or .. (better to have more
detail info from local team)
Plans: [site to refer] https://prepaid-data-sim-card.fandom.com/wiki/Kosovo

Cheers,
--