Re: [DebConf22] About Data SIM Card

Hi Roger,

"Common EU SIM card (like "Three" from UK) cannot be used in Kosovo by roaming."

This is not correct. We use the same SIM cards and there are roaming agreements with plenty of European carriers. It looks kinda expensive for UK carriers to roam in Kosovo though.

For a few euros you can buy a local card with VALA or IPKO at the airport, downtown of any town and probably at ITP campus as well.

Arianit