Re: [DebConf22] About Data SIM Card

Dear Arianit,

Thanks for your information!

> "Common EU SIM card (like "Three" from UK) cannot be used in Kosovo by roaming."
\> This is not correct. We use the same SIM cards and there are
roaming agreements with plenty of European carriers. It looks kinda
expensive for UK carriers to roam in Kosovo though.

If common EU sim can roam to Kosovo, it make easier to us to purchase
the prepaid SIM in our home country in advance.
Usually 10G prepaid cost EUR 15-20, which is a bit expensive than your
local one, but it's more convenient, especially if the flight is
scheduled to arrive very late.

> For a few euros you can buy a local card with VALA or IPKO at the airport, downtown of any town and probably at ITP campus as well.

Yes, local SIM seems to be much cheaper.
Hope I can get one when I arrive.

Cheers,
Roger