Re: Taxi vs. car rental

Great, thanks for the info! Sounds like not renting a car is the way to go then. I actually prefer to not drive in most situations (I don't even own my own car), but it's not an option for most of the US outside of the biggest cities. I tend to be pessimistic whenever there aren't trains nearby.

Plus, if I'm not driving myself, then it means I can sample more of the local raki. :)