Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:30:15 +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> On 3/21/22 12:33, Wookey wrote:
> > Has anyone (e.g. you Thomas?) looked at the rules for tests and entry
> > etc for any of UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia,
> > Croatia, B&H, Kosovo, Serbia, Albania? Is this actually a bad plan for
> > this year and best left for some other time?
> Doing the Covid restriction search was next on my todo list.

https://reopen.europa.eu/en has an overview of COVID-19 regulations
for all EU countries.

So this leaves only Kosovo and its neighbouring countries which are
mentioned at https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/travel-through-neighbours/

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe