[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Survey: DebConf20 and COVID-19

Voted :)

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 3:07 PM Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Debian community,

Back when the COVID-19 outbreak became a global issue, we considered
whether to cancel or postpone DebConf20. At the time we had very little
evidence about what the future might look like, so we decided to come to
a decision by the beginning of June. It's time for us to make that
decision, to keep or cancel the conference. So, we are trying to gather
as much information as we can.

Please provide your input through the following survey:


Antonio, for the DebConf team

Reply to: