Re: Trancing Out with DJ DPL

    Sam> Come join me and dance at the venu tonight starting at 8 PM
    Sam> just after dinner.  We'll be in near the restaurant.

    Sam> I'll start out with a set of tracks taken from Debian (games,
    Sam> demos and the like).

I want to thank everyone who came and danced.  That was a truly special
night for me.  It is one of the first times that I've been really sure
something I did creatively was valuable to other people.
There's no way you can fake  having that much fun.

Did anyone get a picture of me Tuesday evening that they would be
willing to let me use as an image for a mixcloud page for the set?

Relatedly, the complete Tuesday set is available at
https://www.mixcloud.com/hartmans/trancing-out-with-dj-dpl-live-from-curitiba-brazil/

I am not aware of any free platforms that will allow me to handle the
licensing issues, so I've chosen to use mixcloud even though it is
proprietary.

--Sam