Re: Traveling from Airport to the venue

On 2019/07/14 04:47, "Yao Wei (魏銘廷)" wrote:
> I used AndOsm on the bus to ensure I didn't miss the stop.  Their first
> stop (train station) is actually walkable to the venue.  The bus
> detoured to another hotel nearby.  I got off at the last stop (Shopping
> Estaçáo before heading off to the airport) but I found the bus took too
> much time driving around the city center.

FWIW, the taxis outside the airport are quite cheap, we were 5 who split
two taxis and paid R$50 per taxi so that turned out R$20 per person,
which is great since it's fast and gets you to the hotel door without
having to put more thought into when you potentially haven't slept in a
long long time.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage