Re: Have fun at DebConf

Not feeling well yesterday so missed yesterdays Debcamp meeting, but will watch the stream from Sweden when it starts tommorow Monday

On Friday, July 12, 2019, Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn@manchmal.in-ulm.de> wrote:
Thanks to the well-executed efforts of German Railways to
not-communicate problems as usual, and Lufthansa's unwilligness to deal
with a messed-up situation at a reasonable rate ... unless a miracle
happens I am happy to announce this year my my carbon fingerprint will
be way smaller than expected - doubling the travel expenses is somewhat
beyond the amount of what I am willing to spend.

So, no DebConf for me and my desire to use planes got even lower. Big
thanks to the stuff at SXB airport however who literally(!) spent hours
on the phone trying to help.

Big suggestion to anybody to plans to use German Railways to get to an
airport: Whatever time reserve you planned, add more.

    Christoph