Re: Traveling from Airport to the venue

Hi,

I found that getting off at the right place is another challenge.  There's no stop indicator in the bus.

I took Aeroporto Executivo, bought a round-trip ticket with a help of Google Translate.  There's a manned stand in front of the bus stop.  You can use credit card (contactless ok) to pay.  Their round-trip ticket is valid until July 31.

I used AndOsm on the bus to ensure I didn't miss the stop.  Their first stop (train station) is actually walkable to the venue.  The bus detoured to another hotel nearby.  I got off at the last stop (Shopping Estaçáo before heading off to the airport) but I found the bus took too much time driving around the city center.

I am at the hotel now!

Yao Wei

(This email is sent from a phone; sorry for HTML email if it happens.)