Re: DC20: Questions regarding device inspections at the airport

Hi!

Am 2019-03-21 21:09, schrieb Stefano Rivera:

On leaving the country (just before the gate to board the plane) I was
questioned a little more in-depth. Esp. about any previous travel to the
middle-east. Again, no searches or documentation required.

I did some business trips to Isreal and also attened some conference there. For occurences it was possible to send the answers to most of these questions in advance. So in the security check for leaving I only had to show a letter with a barcode or even just the conference badge, and had only a very brief security check.

But I assume the local organizers are aware of that and already invesitgating whether that's doable for them ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander

PS: As a long haired white male I also had no problem traveling to Isreal whith a stamp of a previous travel to Egypt in my passport.