Re: Debconf in Israel

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 2:22 AM Ghassan_Kanafani
<Ghassan_Kanafani@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Respectfully speaking, being vocal against apartheid and international crimes is the opposite of hate speech. Furthermore, I think bringing up other countries is off-topic.

I cannot imagine how you can ignore taiwan and care about human rights
and international law at the same time.

If you want on-topic discussion, please state what you contributed to
Debian, and what do you plan to contribute to Debconf in Israel.
Thank you!
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1