Pocket Debian workshop

Hello,
this short e-mail is to make it clear that the workshop which looks like a
logical continuation of the talk "Pocket Debian in my school" given this
morning is open to everybody. Everyone can attend this workshop, the
previous talk is NOT a prerequisite.

So, *you* are welcome in the workshop scheduled Saturday at 10:00.

If you want to get one sample of "Pocket Debian" USB drive for
yourself, please consider bringing TWD 200, and you will keep the USB stick
used during the workshop. Please send me an e-mail beforehand, in order
for me to ensure that I bought enough samples.

(technical features: high-speed USB 3 thumbdrive, sizing 16 GB,
containing approx. 24 GB of software and data (albeit in a compressed
file system); quick boot, approx. 60 seconds)

Best regards,			Georges.